corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 16v 1.2 For sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa 16v 1.2 For sale
Akash

User status: Offline
31st Jul 04 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Main reason to sell is i need a bigger car for family

1999 V reg, has done 42600 miles with full vauxhall service history and 6months MOT
has 15" new alloys with locking nuts (few months old) with sport tyres and also spare tyre is new and unused
its a club edition, so its got electric windows, heated and electric mirrors, sunroof (manual), power steering , drivers side airbag
new style lexus lights, however, i have the original lights too which are mint and undamaged
clear side repeaters, and tinted blue legal headlights however, i have the original bulbs and repeaters too
alpine 9812rb mp3 player (still under warranty), and dls front component speakers: have original cassette player too
has just got new brakes fitted in (front) which has a lifetime warranty on it
and a new exhaust which has 2 year warranty on it
interior is immaculate because since i got it, its had seat covers on it, so original seats are mint
clifford concept 500 with both remotes

The alarm itself is worth around £500, it consists of the usual immobilser, however, has a prox sensor both inside and outside which gives a warning signal to people too close to the car (potential thieves) and has automatic window roll up on arming the alarm. also an anti hijacker system too.

the headunit (alpine) is also worth around £300. plays mp3s, wma files and has a remote control.

If there are any queries, please do email me or call me on 07903 778952

http://www.corsacrazy.com/garage/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=1439

[Edited on 01-08-2004 by Akash]
Akash

User status: Offline
5th Aug 04 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sold and collected for 3500

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 16v 1.2 For sale 25 database queries in 0.0072820 seconds