corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Dont you just hate it when....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dont you just hate it when....
Danny P

User status: Offline
1st Aug 04 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

... you have a party at your house and when you go to bed you think that the house aint that messy, but then when you wake up in the morning you realise it is a total shit tip

Anyone wanna come clean my house?
purple_corsa_gls

1st Aug 04 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill swap. my mam and dad have been away for two weeks. the house hasnt been tidied because my mam cancelled the cleaner untill the day they get back - next friday. all of her plants have died and i keep telling her that they're ok......

anyone got any miracle grow?
Danny P

1st Aug 04 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same here mate, mums away and rings me up everynight to make sure ive watered the plants to which i keep saying Yes, and of course i havent done it once.

They aint back till Weds tho so if they all die i can go to garden centre and but some more
purple_corsa_gls

1st Aug 04 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this post reminded me about my dads tomato plants. i have supposed to have been looking after them.

I've just been to the greenhouse. i'm going to get killed.

RIP

P. Dornan 13/12/1985 - 06/08/2004
PaulW

1st Aug 04 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

last party we had at home, there was a mess in my bedroom once - loads of clothes everywhere...

Left the house cleaning to my bro tho as I was too busy keeping the clothes off a certain guest

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Dont you just hate it when.... 23 database queries in 0.1007788 seconds