corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa GSi 72,500 miles,FSH,2 previous owners under £1000

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa GSi 72,500 miles,FSH,2 previous owners under £1000
Robbie

User status: Offline
   4th Aug 04 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Red Corsa GSi 72K miles FSH,timing belt just changed ,2 previous owners,ABS,PAS,EW

Car has been stripped of the followingfor resale and not stolen recovered purposes!)
Wheels-full Interior-Bonnet-Lights-wing mirrors-Bodykit-clocks

Everything else remains on the car,doors,full engine,panels,glass,brakes,tailgate,the car also has a full Koni suspension -35mm (Koni sport),Clifford concept 300 cat 1 alarm/immob,delocked,tinted glass allround,there is no damage/scrathches to bodywork anywhere on the car and the car has been garaged always for the last 5 years-no rust,

The car just needs wheels putting on to take it away on a trailer,the clifford alarm needs putting into valet mode and resetting as the battery went flat after the car was stood for a few weeks,

This would make an excellent project for somebody as the shell is near mint and the engine is very sound with low miles for a GSi,looking for £750 no offers,i saw a GSi engine with more miles on go on ebay for £500 only last week-i dont have the time or space to do it this way or i would,

Please U2u me or email Bobbygee01@aol.com,i am based in Halifax West Yorkshire should anybody wish to view the car, can get pictures by the weekend if needed ,

Bobby.
big eck

5th Aug 04 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u craigpcg as hes on the look out for a good shell
Robbie

5th Aug 04 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate i will do that

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa GSi 72,500 miles,FSH,2 previous owners under £1000 25 database queries in 0.0067408 seconds