corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » turkey (the place, not the meat)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author turkey (the place, not the meat)
M2RTY

User status: Offline
6th Aug 04 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

off there in a week to buy a load of cheap stuff

any1 been before? parents said u get a better deal if u spend ££ notes there, as the lira is shite, so got 300 quid lira and 700 ££ for 2 week, only things im taking is a pair of shorts, towel, cd player, sun lotion stuff and some water lol, rest is cheaper there

any1 want anything bringing bk?
sassyminx

6th Aug 04 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea get me a von dutch cap
Welsh Dan

6th Aug 04 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive been before, but wasn't too keen on the place. Seems very dirty, with loads of beggars and lots of blatantly fake stuff. If you are going to be buying fake stuff, make sure the spelling on it is correct.....
Nismo

6th Aug 04 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah they prefer GBP as they can exchange it for a higher rate , just barter for every thing including food and drink.
Dean_H

6th Aug 04 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went there in 1999, alright its cheap but when i went out there the fake stuff looked fake.

I went to marmaris and it was a good time, very hot aswell.
dave17

6th Aug 04 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i went there on a day trip bout a week an a half ago (was staying is kos) we went to to bodma (or summin like that) which is on a harbour. the stuff there is cheap as feck but is all fake. make sure u get good fakes tho, ul b able 2 notice the difference. and dont accept their prices, gf wanted 4 gucchi bags, the bloke said 150euro, i said no chance, il give u 70 he said he couldn do it, i said fine and walked out, he then chased me up the road beggin 4 me 2 come back which i did!! we used euro over there and didnt have any problems etc, never heard of using £££s over there!! was alright for a day trip but i wouldn wana spend a holiday there, oh yeh, and watch out 4 their mosqutos, there fuckin mutants
M2RTY

6th Aug 04 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know whats good and whats bad over there, von dutch hats are so 2002 sassy, get with it
purple_corsa_gls

6th Aug 04 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave17
i went there on a day trip bout a week an a half ago (was staying is kos) we went to to bodma (or summin like that) which is on a harbour. the stuff there is cheap as feck but is all fake. make sure u get good fakes tho, ul b able 2 notice the difference. and dont accept their prices, gf wanted 4 gucchi bags, the bloke said 150euro, i said no chance, il give u 70 he said he couldn do it, i said fine and walked out, he then chased me up the road beggin 4 me 2 come back which i did!! we used euro over there and didnt have any problems etc, never heard of using £££s over there!! was alright for a day trip but i wouldn wana spend a holiday there, oh yeh, and watch out 4 their mosqutos, there fuckin mutants

was it spelt like that on the bags?
dave17

11th Aug 04 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some
michelle

11th Aug 04 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was there at the end of june in marmaris I loved it going back next year.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » turkey (the place, not the meat) 23 database queries in 0.0102811 seconds