corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » springs or other prob?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author springs or other prob?
Bilb

User status: Offline
7th Aug 04 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cars fine when its not carrying 3 adults in the back but what happens is, is that the exhaust bangs against the rear axle. It was moved further away once. Although i aint touched it (so i cant verify anything was actually done ).

Just wanna know if this is a spring problem or exhaust prob or something else. atm i just think the springs need tightening (if this can be done???) or some new springs on it tbh but would like some other opinions on what they believe the prob is.
greebo2

7th Aug 04 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try getting stiffer exhaust hanger rubbers for the back box you can get cheapies in halfords about 1.50 each and you need two of 'em it's worth trying this before you splash out on new springs!
Bilb

9th Aug 04 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok, ta

will try that 1st

New Poll