corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » What can i do ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What can i do ?
H13X JW

User status: Offline
   7th Aug 04 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just finished work @ 10 tonight to find sum cheeky fecker has hit the side of my car takin 2 huge chunks out of my newly colour coded arch and leaving a kerbing mark on my wheel. This is after i have just got a disciplinary for not parking in the staff car park, so for the first time i decided to today and this happens They refuse to record the video footage from the camera pointing on the car park as they said the customers matter more than staff and therefore the internal store cameras are the only ones recorded and they have a sign saying "we accept no responsibility etc...." so do i have a leg to stand on, if ya know wat i mean ? I'm serioulsy pissed off now cos i hate paying for ppl who don't have the bottle to admit who they r.
corsa_crew

8th Aug 04 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u dont really have a leg to stand if them signs r up :s but if it is a staff car park chances r it was a staff member who did it - so u cud use that 2 ur advantage - as if they have hit ur car they have 2 leave there insurance details other wise its classed as driving away from the scene of an accident. if thats the case then really the manager will have 2 take notice if not just inform the police as its a criminal matter if ur boss aint going 2 deal wid it. if they have caused the damage they shud pay 4 it.
H13X JW

8th Aug 04 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm currently involved in a disciplinary cos i was told by a manager to move my car from blue zone (you have to know tesco billingham) where i've parked since 2002 into yellow zone (The Staff carpark - where the public can still park) and i said no cos they refuse to record the video from the camera above

This was the 1st time i've parked in there and this happens! I've written a letter to our store manager but i guarentee it'll get ignored What sort of company gives you a response of: "staff cars arn't important compared to the customers inside the store." ??? I don't think i've sworn so much in all my life as wen i found that after work last night.

U must work ova in b-ham corsa_crew do u ? i saw ur car parked in the car park near the forum t'other day...lookin nice btw

[Edited on 08-08-2004 by H13X JW]
corsa_crew

8th Aug 04 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats not fair at all mate if it gets ignored just take it further i wud. go over the store managers head if he aint doing owt about it.

yea i work over b-ham now in the halifax in the centre.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » What can i do ? 24 database queries in 0.0112910 seconds