corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » tESCO iNSURANCE

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author tESCO iNSURANCE
Redcorsa69

User status: Offline
12th Aug 04 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was with them last year, an decided to try other places to get a cheaper price. On doin so I realised no where was as cheap as the rewnewal quote Tesco gave me, so I called them to renew my policy and they said "oh we do it automatically, you are insured for another year with us " Are they allowed to do this? It's no problem now but if I had gone with another company they would still have been takin out the direct debits from my account! So anyone insured with them make sure you cancel if you don't want them again.
morrisdaboss

12th Aug 04 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes im with tesco too - its like a mobile contract, unless you say anything to them its automatically done!
Redcorsa69

12th Aug 04 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never realised that, think people should be made aware of it, they did actually phone me and ask if i was going to renew my policy 2 weeks ago, and i said i was trying other places first.
PaulW

12th Aug 04 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yup they did this to me too

i found a cheaper quote elsewhere & as I recieved no notification about this & never said anything to them about renewal I thought it would of been cancelled, but they renewed it as I took out another policy

took a good few phonecalls & letters to get them to refund the renewal fee they took out of my bank
Redcorsa69

14th Aug 04 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sure its not allowed!
nickyboy01

14th Aug 04 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you pay via derect debit then its automatic, loads of companies do it. THey do haowever have to send you a letter before the start of the next years cover stating that they will continue to take payment etc.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » tESCO iNSURANCE 23 database queries in 0.0089459 seconds