corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » rear headrest converstion question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rear headrest converstion question
jmdsouth

User status: Offline
12th Aug 04 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have done a rear headrest converstion (picture link below) in my corsa sport with the guides that i brought from vauxhall and there is the holes in the back seat for 3 headrests i don't know if to just leave it as it is or to put a third one in as well? which do you lot think would look better?

here is what it looks like now:
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-7/783614/DSC_0231.JPG
sigibbons

12th Aug 04 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Greasemonkey

12th Aug 04 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can you do that on a GSI, i got 2 spare GSI head reast and guides, but dunno if the holes are there, its not a split fold bench
jmdsouth

12th Aug 04 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dunno about the GSI to be honest mate mine is a 97 sport with the split bench you have to push down very hard on the cloth and you can mainly feel the sponge took me a while to find them and you can only just feel the holes i guess this isn't much help sorry.
big eck

13th Aug 04 at 00:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think i'll look into this on my gsi aswell, so your saying that the holes were there you've just got to press into the top of the rear seat to feel for them???
jmdsouth

13th Aug 04 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh they are most likely there but the holes are not at the top of the back seats since the headrest guides go deep into the seats so you have to push down hard and feel for the holes its did take me a while to find them.
Dav

13th Aug 04 at 00:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

With those headrests, 2. Or with proper rear headrests, do 3
jmdsouth

13th Aug 04 at 00:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the problem with the smaller rear ones is that they are solid so it might restrict your vision when your reversing where as these have the hole in the middle so you can see whats going on but yeh i think i will stick with just 2.
Dav

13th Aug 04 at 00:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They're shorter tho, and don't sit right ontop of the seat, kinda curve over it.
My GLS came with 3 from factory and it's never restricted my vision.
Ian
Site Administrator

13th Aug 04 at 01:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If they're fitted as standard they're a lot smaller.

New Poll