corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Who is still childish?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Who is still childish?
CorsaLad16v

User status: Offline
16th Aug 04 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm quite childish all the time, i was drivin round earlier shotuing "I LOVE U" to random people in the street, n then drove past all these rude boys sat on a park shouting " RUUUUUUUDE BOYSSSSS" n then drove past again on the other side of the park shouting the same

also pull up next to sum1 walkin on the pavement next to Asda or summat n i'll ask for directions to Tesco they'll be like "well theres an Asda here" n i shout "NOOOO I WANT TESCO" n drive off in a huff whilst pissing myself at their faces..

i need to get out more... or be locked up.. either way i'm easy
Shane

16th Aug 04 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaLad16v
i'm quite childish all the time, i was drivin round earlier shotuing "I LOVE U" to random people in the street, n then drove past all these rude boys sat on a park shouting " RUUUUUUUDE BOYSSSSS" n then drove past again on the other side of the park shouting the same

also pull up next to sum1 walkin on the pavement next to Asda or summat n i'll ask for directions to Tesco they'll be like "well theres an Asda here" n i shout "NOOOO I WANT TESCO" n drive off in a huff whilst pissing myself at their faces..

hello there mr.salad
CorsaLad16v

16th Aug 04 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whoa Wetknix
AndyW

16th Aug 04 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

fpmsl!!!!

i wud love to do that but wud prob get shot at round here
drunkenfool

17th Aug 04 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do the "I love you!" thing if im ever a drunk passenger in a car
Jason Iles

17th Aug 04 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like singing and dancing to people I pull up next to at traffic lights it makes there day
Ojc

17th Aug 04 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need you ask?
dirtydan

17th Aug 04 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL, yer at heart i am , me n a m8 ust to get balloons blow em up, put em in the car windows.. drive past people n pop them. 1 lady fell to the floor havent done it since was proper harsh LOL she crap'd herself :/
Lee 16v

17th Aug 04 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyW
quote:

fpmsl!!!!

i wud love to do that but wud prob get shot at round here

pull up to some girl n pretend u think shes a hooker, that can b funny........ lol, a m8 did it n she cracked it wen she saw me laughin me nuts of in th car
vibrio
Banned

18th Aug 04 at 08:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by TNM
i always do chilish things.

like at work ive just thrown my self on my seat because i was bored when i got back to my desk

some one had a princess fiona stamp (shreck 2) they got in some cerial so i stammped peoples hands in the kitchen when they didnt see me.

any one else get bored and do childish things?

I post on here
L330wnz

18th Aug 04 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is killing wasps and putting them on colleagues chairs and watching them sit on them and get stung (wasps still sting when dead I guess) childish?

And putting for sale signs on my mates cars so people end up calling them about their car childish?

vibrio
Banned

18th Aug 04 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by L330wnz
is killing wasps and putting them on colleagues chairs and watching them sit on them and get stung (wasps still sting when dead I guess) childish?

And putting for sale signs on my mates cars so people end up calling them about their car childish?

I feel sorry to the wasps you murder
wayne hiscock

18th Aug 04 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i go in the office when noones there

sellotape the button down on the phone dial 174

then take a seat out of office

watch someone come running into office pick up phone struggle to get tape off only to get a buzzzzzzzzz the other end

even better when there haveing a fag break

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Who is still childish? 23 database queries in 0.0119538 seconds