corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » UNI

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author UNI
ross23

User status: Offline
25th Aug 04 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks guys!! reckon its something i really dont want to miss, only young once might aswell really enjoy the next few years as opposed to been stressed and fed up. the thought of having to work full time now untill im old is terrible.
rocafella

25th Aug 04 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ross, just go for it mate - it doesnt matter what age you are when you go, there isnt a right age to go to uni, just when you think you're ready for it.
Just dont do what sadly alot of people do... get a loan and overdraft, go out drinking alot and partying and not studying... and then fail along with debt and a year wasted.
I started uni when i was 17 and didnt feel younger than all the other students. Only down side is i couldnt go out drinking for 5 months until i was 18. Good luck man
ross23

25th Aug 04 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » UNI 23 database queries in 0.6746199 seconds