corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Speeding / nasty accident

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Speeding / nasty accident
Thoday

User status: Offline
23rd Aug 04 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

been there as the victim, crossed in front of a van that stopped, other car didnt, had to jump and slide over bonnet.. landed on floor hands on other side of road, car comes flying round and stops feet from me. shit me up big time..

no speeding unless straight roads like dual carriage ways and motorways and then only sensible speeding like 10 mph over the limits
kinkycorsa

23rd Aug 04 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J 11ESY
Was this outside Sainsburys in emersons green?

Nope in Whitchurch

I haven't seen anythin in the papers yet so i'm hoping this means she is ok
corsa5dr

23rd Aug 04 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive ran someone over on purpose before, after him and his mate tried to carjack me/beat me. Didnt hit him hard and only clipped him with the edge of my bonnet/wing but still he went down like a sack of shit
Hope it hurt the fvcker too.

Didnt really have a choice though tbh, they were standing in my way, was either that or go up the wrong way of a one way street/get beaten up/car jacked.

[Edited on 23-08-2004 by corsa5dr]
mk4_astra

23rd Aug 04 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1 of my mates little cousion(he was 2) got run over by a bin lorry just outside his house,reversed over him and he died at the scene
leni

23rd Aug 04 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I run someone over in Nottingham!

He jumped straight back and started to drunkenly shout "I'm a real life stunt man" I was shitting myself! Police came and everything! My nephew was screaming and shit me up abit!
a_j_mair

23rd Aug 04 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its amazing how easy these things happen. my mate jumped on my bonnet one time on the way to the pub started moving off slowly and he lost his grip and fell back and got knocked out. thot a had killedhim the blood was pooring out his ear, lost his sense of smell and shit. scared me big time

[Edited on 23-08-2004 by a_j_mair]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Speeding / nasty accident 23 database queries in 0.4941258 seconds