corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » So this is what morning looks like...LOL

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author So this is what morning looks like...LOL
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
23rd Aug 04 at 07:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is the first time ive been up this early since PV! Had to get up cos my car broke down on fri with a gear problem, I got to get the car from the garage it was left at on friday, drive the car acrosss town with only 3rd and 4th gears without wrecking the clutch, and drop it off at a different garage to get the manifold fitted Also, the road right by the garage on the industrial estate has a speed bump that i can only get over backwards, so that should be fun too.
Pablo

23rd Aug 04 at 07:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate get a car that works!
leeshez

23rd Aug 04 at 07:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CorsaLad16v

23rd Aug 04 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bloody hell i had a problem with my gears, had no 1st or 2nd n had to drive home from Lincoln with it like that!! its all fixed now tho so i'm a happy Neil
<-- see
drunkenfool

23rd Aug 04 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That was interesting. Had oil dripping onto the exhaust from somewhere, so driving around with white smoke coming out of my car and with only 2 gears
Red_SXi

23rd Aug 04 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet you looked cool

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » So this is what morning looks like...LOL 23 database queries in 0.2669449 seconds