corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Suspension question.......

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Suspension question.......
Makarus

User status: Offline
24th Aug 04 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have just bought a Civic Coupe with full Delta 4 kit.

I have come across a slight problem, because of the size of the kit I can't get away with lowering it, yet because of the soft standard suspension I am really worried that the kit will catch if it hits a small bump or something.

My idea to fix the problem was to get some Koni yellow adjustables and whack the stiffness right up so it doesn't let the kit get close enough to the black stuff.

With standard springs would this be alright or do I need to find another way of doing it.

Any advice would be great,
Cheers,
Sean.
mike_1.2LS96

24th Aug 04 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its probably made for big wheels, what size are your wheels at the moment?
Makarus

24th Aug 04 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

18" so relatively big.

I was thinking of also getting some custom springs made up to deal with the damping rate of the shocks and then get the hardest setting of shocks i can to keep it from bottoming out.
3CorsaMeal

24th Aug 04 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any pics of ur new car, only remember ur corsa?
Makarus

25th Aug 04 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will get some pics up as soon as I get the camera back of my parents. Corsa has sadly passed through many hands since I let go of it in January, and now I dont know who owns it. Sad really, still love that car, but I can see the new one making a huge space in my wallet.

New Poll