corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » JAGCORSA-polished and with FLAMES

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author JAGCORSA-polished and with FLAMES
FlamingCorsa

User status: Offline
27th Aug 04 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanx for comments, its a propper flame kit just took it off the other car cos it only ended up getting me into trouble on that!

the purge kit comes out the rear 3/4 vents was not gonna put it on cos the purge valve was not working but it was only gunged up so sorted that and thought ah well may aswell put it on! didnt take to long! looks cool! getting excited now cos teh show is getting closser!

working major hours tomorrow, prob finish work at 11 in the end, leaving for show at 6 in morning, back from show bout 3-4 the morning after then back to work at 9! then gotta anther busy long day on tuesday, gonna be totally knackered! ah well all good fun!
ed

27th Aug 04 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You going to Trax next week mate?
FlamingCorsa

27th Aug 04 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea i will be there ed, on the cobra exhausts bit i think in the pit area hope i can blow flames there - hehe
ed

27th Aug 04 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good stuff - see ya there, be cool seeing your car looking a bit more finished Not taking mine up though...
FlamingCorsa

27th Aug 04 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how come mate?? its bit more finished just need ice done now thats getting sorted after trax will have to say bye to some more money then, lots of it
ed

27th Aug 04 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No driving licence still - i'm not very happy with it at the moment, the chrome bars are dropping off and they have all gone rusty, it really really needs to go back to Midas to be sorted, plus the B pillar has cracked where they repaired it and the paint is still quite rough cos they didn't have time to sort that before Max Live...
FlamingCorsa

27th Aug 04 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gutted mate, just realised the b pillars on jag corsa are fine, gone on me green car tho!

sure midas will sort it for u soon enough
ed

27th Aug 04 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea, Rich siad he'd sort the problems, I just need to get it to them and let them do thier thing
Icy

28th Aug 04 at 00:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it jus keeps gettin better
cnt wait to see it again

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » JAGCORSA-polished and with FLAMES 23 database queries in 0.0885499 seconds