corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Oooh nooooooooo still pished

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Oooh nooooooooo still pished
Tom

User status: Offline
   31st Aug 04 at 08:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a fucking weekend aint been sober since friday went out local friday night, to my mates on saturday afternoon, done a litre of vodka and a bottle of burbon (can't spell i'm pished) whiskey then lots of 'other stff' then went to town for all of 45 mins then bk to my mates with his mad brother and talked about hunting rabbits with his pit bull round to my mates again on sunday sat there and drank 30 bottles of san miguel over about 11 hours went hopme and slept for 3 hours then got on it again yesterday, went to the mathew street festival for hours and can't remember shit after that luckily I have my video phone, because I know I got the train home and I know i got a pizza :lol@: pitty it doesn't have the time you recorded it in the corner tho
Matt H

31st Aug 04 at 08:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Adam-D

31st Aug 04 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Oooh nooooooooo still pished 23 database queries in 0.0114429 seconds