corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » question about banks?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author question about banks?
L33 LEG
Banned

User status: Offline
1st Sep 04 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe i have more
Half Pint

1st Sep 04 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe the bank are going to ear mark your account for possible fruad behavour

L33 LEG
Banned

1st Sep 04 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just want to put money in, take it out next day and be gone with. i just hope its as easy as that lol. i tell em it was a present for my birthday and the money is to buy a car or maybe not
Half Pint

1st Sep 04 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well you'll have to wait and see, i know staff are rewarded for recognising and reporting criminal activity

L33 LEG
Banned

1st Sep 04 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill go in and ask today, ill explain im going to have some money transferred to my account 2moro, and ill ask them if i can take it all out

is there anyway i can sound innicent and not to be asked where it has come from?
Half Pint

1st Sep 04 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they can tell who it has come from and if they want to they can enquire where that came from regardless of different banks.

to be honest you should be ok as your not doing this frequently.
corsa_crew

1st Sep 04 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

daily limits can change from branch 2 brach where i work

most cash u can have in one day is £1500.
thats £300 pound outer the atm and £1200 over the counter.

however you can take as much as u want if u put an order in , which is over night response.

may require additional i.d. thou 2 take that much out ad also they will check ur recent payments ad transactions 4 any ov high risk. so will probz take u longer then a normal transaction.
corsa_crew

1st Sep 04 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as 4 the question about where it has come from- yes we can check where it has come from ad yes we are suppose 2 ask about it as we have to ask what the money is 2 b used 4, u dont have to reply but we hav 2 ask, also if u hav just put that large sum in ad are planning on moving it straight away will ring alarm bells, so expect to have a few questions asked about it. As when u try 2 take the money out the computer will ask they cashier 2 ask u where the recent money has come from , ad they will have giv a valid reason why they used over-ride.

hope that helps ya out a bit
L33 LEG
Banned

1st Sep 04 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i went to the bank and they7 said another bank will have the money ready for 2moro, they thought it was suspicous but no questions were asked. do u reckon when i get to the other bank more questions will be asked.

cheers corsa crew and others for the replies
Je11ybubb1es

1st Sep 04 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan
quote:
Originally posted by L33 LEG
just say if the money is transferred from someone elses account into mine and i take it all out the next day, do they have the rights to ask where the money has come from and will they b able to ring the other person to ask why there is a lot of money being exchanged.

i wouldnt take it out the next day mate, i would leave it for a week or so...it would look bloody dodgy otherwise

i see illegal monkey smuggling is still going strong then

it doesnt look dodgy at all, i work as a manager at lloyds tsb, the cashiers prob wouldnt even realise when the money had come in, and even if they do, as long as you have a legit story it doesnt matter. and if you do it every other day they might get a bit suspicious!!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » question about banks? 23 database queries in 0.0098710 seconds