corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » just a quick question about corsa c dash

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author just a quick question about corsa c dash
switchback

User status: Offline
3rd Sep 04 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would it be possible to fit a dvd player and a motorised screen in the space available when the standard head unit is removed. This way would be alot cheaper than buying them both in the same unit. I.e does the corsa c have a double DIN or only support single.

thanx

oh, and show some pics if you have done this.

ed

3rd Sep 04 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yyep should be able to, just need to be able to make yourself something to slot it all into - you need to use wood and fibreglass at a guess, shouldn't be too hard, and shouldn't require too much hacking.
o0MattE0o

3rd Sep 04 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can buy a single DIN converter the bottom part is turned into a little hole where you can place your phone or pens or other shit
blundey

4th Sep 04 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah as said its a double DIN...so this is possible. However i have done something similar...where i have my stereo on the top din, and the dvd player attached to a brackeet comming out of the bottom DIN. Looks nice but its not FLUSh.

New Poll