corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » not gettin nuff bass

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author not gettin nuff bass
Richie

User status: Offline
9th Sep 04 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Visibleman you of all people should know that someone trying to power pioneer subs of a 2 channel renegade amp that claims its putting out 1800w, and for someone who cant tell the difference between his speaker wires, isnt worth it.

I said it more for his personal safety. There was nothing to explain. Its a shit setup, and an incorrectly matched combo.

I do plenty of stuff in this forum, and you know 99% of the time my advice is right.
corsamad_87

10th Sep 04 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers visy m8 for havin ma bac!! ally and richie come across as a bit stuck up!! and richie then rennie is only for now till i find a gud nuff amp so u can say wot ya like!!

[Edited on 10-09-2004 by corsamad_87]
Ally

10th Sep 04 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

'stuck up'
Richie

10th Sep 04 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsamad_87
cheers visy m8 for havin ma bac!! ally and richie come across as a bit stuck up!! and richie then rennie is only for now till i find a gud nuff amp so u can say wot ya like!!

[Edited on 10-09-2004 by corsamad_87]

Mate using a budget amp now will destroy those subs, so when you come round to finding the better amp, the subs will sound no different, if not worse with more power being packed in there.

Just for future reference, post model numbers, and show us how uve wired it up urself, then we can clarify and correct any mistakes.

Im not an evil person. I do help. Lotsalotsalots
Ally

10th Sep 04 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But you are a naughty boy thou
corsamad_87

10th Sep 04 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ally
But you are a naughty boy thou

erm too much info, k rich m8 any advice is gud advice mite get rid of the lot soon!!
Richie

10th Sep 04 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you do get rid of it, come back in here and give us your budget and ill price up a few decent systems for ya
corsamad_87

10th Sep 04 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

k m8 cheers!!
Dom

10th Sep 04 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Richie
Visibleman you of all people should know that someone trying to power pioneer subs of a 2 channel renegade amp that claims its putting out 1800w, and for someone who cant tell the difference between his speaker wires, isnt worth it.

I said it more for his personal safety. There was nothing to explain. Its a shit setup, and an incorrectly matched combo.

I do plenty of stuff in this forum, and you know 99% of the time my advice is right.

course mate i know you know your ICE stuff off the back of the hand and could wire up someone's system blind and deaf, and still be able setup the gains afterwards

but like Mike Reid says, "it doesnt cost a copper coin, but it makes the world go round - be nice to each other"

eitherway, aye the rens are the Fugly's and i would have spent a few more hours on the paper-round to get something a little better

Dom

[Edited on 10-09-2004 by VisibleMan]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll