corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 1.0 12v GLS T reg

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa 1.0 12v GLS T reg
1600power

User status: Offline
7th Sep 04 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello folks!

I have for sale today a nice clean Corsa 1.0 12v GLS on a T plate

Its finished in a pearlescent blue that flips from dark blue to deep purple which is subtle but very nice, interior is unmarked and as you can see the exterior is fairly clean

Only problem on the paint work front is the bonnet where the laquer has peeled back just by the grill (only a small area) I have sprayed new laquer over this to protect it but the finish isnt perfect and could do with being touched up properly!

It has a FMDSH and comes with 12 months MOT and the V5 so you can tax it straight away, 2 previous owners from new one being BSM so mileage is high at 92k but its been looked after!

We got this car in part ex so thats about it really not alot more info to give, it obviously has all the corsa tricks including leccy windows, sunroof, leccy mirrors, power steering, airbag etc, etc.

The price for this car is going to be £1695 and is in the Autotrader for this weekend!

If you want anymore info they drop me a line

Cheers

[Edited on 07-09-2004 by 1600power]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 1.0 12v GLS T reg 25 database queries in 0.0070930 seconds