corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Worried ex :(

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Worried ex :(
Tom

User status: Offline
8th Sep 04 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

she's on the phone now wish she'd go away
turbodreams

8th Sep 04 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Please Tell me you Dont still live by the 3 strikes thing Mate.Im sorry but thats far to many chances no matter who this person is. and Far to much pain for one person to take.
There is nothin more heartbreakin than thinkin someone has changed there ways and everythin is back to normal only to find That theve done excactly the same thing again.
Just another Kick in the Balls.
Tom

8th Sep 04 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Turbodreams that's very true, and I will be using the one mistake and u can GTF rule next time

BTW she just rang and said why aint I replied to her last email (only sent two) and I aint got her last one, so I said if I get it i'll reply (cos she wouldn't tell me what it said in childish bint) then I went quiet and she just said have a nice few days off, and I said yeah I will, see ya

BTW i'm off til next wednesday after today beer and sun tomorrow yesh
turbodreams

8th Sep 04 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Turbodreams that's very true, and I will be using the one mistake and u can GTF rule next time

BTW she just rang and said why aint I replied to her last email (only sent two) and I aint got her last one, so I said if I get it i'll reply (cos she wouldn't tell me what it said in childish bint) then I went quiet and she just said have a nice few days off, and I said yeah I will, see ya

I dont no all the ins and Outs but my guess is thats she is trying to keep you at arms length......if this is the case do not let her. it makes it harder for you. She is usin u because u care. someone for her to fall back on.Mabye Cause she doesnt like bein alone.Just dingy it mate.as she says its her life let her make her mistakes. Cause she is doin a good job of it Cause Clearly leavin you for the wife beater was one.
Tom

8th Sep 04 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by turbodreams
quote:
Originally posted by Tom

I dont no all the ins and Outs but my guess is thats she is trying to keep you at arms length......if this is the case do not let her. it makes it harder for you. She is usin u because u care. someone for her to fall back on.Mabye Cause she doesnt like bein alone.Just dingy it mate.as she says its her life let her make her mistakes. Cause she is doin a good job of it Cause Clearly leavin you for the wife beater was one.

Ever thought of a career in counselling that's pretty much how I see it, and seh deffo don't like being alone methinks.

She was well suprised when i wasn't bothered on the dog n bone b4, keep her regretting I cannae be hooped anymore

turbodreams

8th Sep 04 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well Mate ive Been Used and Abused Myself id hate to See it happen to anyone else.im sure i speak for everyone when i say that.
Keep us Tabbed Mate
Half Pint

8th Sep 04 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tom listen to the man as he is speaking the truth, your being kept at arms length, this gives her the satsifaction that someone cares about her and she can always run back for reassurance.

It's hard i know but i learnt the wrong way
Ian
Site Administrator

8th Sep 04 at 17:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
she'd been beaten up by him because apparantly some lad had text her.
Two things:

Is this completely true and completely this simple?

If it is true, have you not done enough?

She sounds unreceptive to any advice, be that from you or her other friends. Based on that fact I'd say she's either thinking *very* wonky or we don't know the whole picture.

You'll know best but she can't be so hung up over this other chap that she couldn't really close it if things were that bad? I assume she's capable of thinking things through herself properly?

I think you've half done the right thing saying you don't want to be involved while there are unknown factors. Its clearly a fairly stormy relationship and yeah, you don't need to contribute to that by contacting her. Having said that, she sounds like she contacted you after saying that anyway? If so, just ask more about the circumstances around the difficulties and see if she can talk through and justifty his actions. Having to talk in his defence might put things in to context for her.

Either way, she must learn herself.
Ben
Banned

8th Sep 04 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont get involved, too much hastle. and stop following ya dick

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Worried ex :( 23 database queries in 0.0119340 seconds