corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Factory Fitted Alarm....HELP

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Factory Fitted Alarm....HELP
acholflocik

User status: Offline
9th Sep 04 at 08:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got a factory fitted alarm and it was fine till I took my battery out to charge it, now with the battery back in it don't work, when I arm it, I dont get the sound anymore and the same when I disarm it, any help would be great.

David

[Edited on 09-09-2004 by acholflocik]
mrcorsa

9th Sep 04 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As its factory fitted, its best to let vauxhalls have a look, but make sure you haven't left any loose connections etc
acholflocik

9th Sep 04 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks any idea how much they will charge???
acholflocik

10th Sep 04 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^bump^^^

New Poll