corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » fibreglass bonnet and tailgate

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fibreglass bonnet and tailgate
GLSi GUY

User status: Offline
18th Sep 04 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

today i got a 'cut off' switch ( a proper key type one, not the shit you find in motorworld), co-driver alloy foot plate, and a plumbed-in fire extinguisher kit.

all that came to £45 i am very proud. got it out of an old alfa romeo rally car from a scrappy. my mate got some old style cobra clubmans in black, they were in mint condition, almost like new, he payed £140 for them, with universal subframes. the car also has twin 40 dolleros, full bolt in rollcage, some weired 3 point harnesses, all wires for a driver to pit CB system, alloy sump gaurd and tank gaurd. looks like some sort of goup N car, as it still had the rear seats and glass windows.

[Edited on 18-09-2004 by GLSi GUY]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » fibreglass bonnet and tailgate 24 database queries in 0.0103512 seconds