corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » wrx impreza wagon for sale cheap

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wrx impreza wagon for sale cheap
dake

User status: Offline
13th Sep 04 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

metallic green subaru impreza wrx estate/wagon. this car is an L reg 1994 and was imported last year. it has 15" alloy wheels with 4 brand new tyres (not budgets) the car is in very good condition for the year but does need the bonnet respraying and the bumper repairing due to a small very low speed accident. the front drivers side wing has been replaced but due to time and money i havent got round to getting the bonnet or bumper done. the car comes with a brand new thule roof box as shown in the pictures and a pioneer mp3 cd player that was worth 300 when new back in march. the car has about 4 mts tax left on it and i beleive 10mts mot. this car has been serviced this year and i have all the paper work inc log book for it. the brakes have been changed before the mot as has the lambda sensor. when the car was mot'd it only failed on one thing and that was the lambda sensor, there were no advisorys or other failures for this car its in perfect working order. the car needs to go as i promised my girlfriends sister and boyfriend that i would sell it for them they have just bought a jag so need the money to put petrol in that, ha. any further questions feel free to ask.

thanks, dale

oh 93,000 miles on the clock MILES its been converted so ive been told

offers please dale_watts2004@hotmail.com

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » wrx impreza wagon for sale cheap 25 database queries in 0.0078709 seconds