corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » insurance help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author insurance help
Doug_SRi

User status: Offline
16th Sep 04 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I crashed my car 4 weeks ago today and it went to a norwich union approved repaired on the day it happened. I have been waiting since then with an estimate of £8000 to repair it so was expecting it to be written off. Insurance company doesnt want to write it off and wants to repair it without reshelling it but the garage has used a jig on it but it hasnt pulled out enough but insurance company and repair centre have been arguing about it and the engineer has said it cant be repaired without a shell but now the norwich union engineer is away on holiday for a week The MV of the car is about £7500 i think but as its under 12 months old it would be a direct replacement so think thats why they dont want to pay out. Crash wasnt even my fault which is delaying my solicitor. Sorry for the essay but just wondering if anyone else has been in this situation and what they did.
Red_SXi

User status: Offline
16th Sep 04 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tell them you're not happy with having it repaired, as you know the extent of the damage and it out of the question in your eyes to repair it, and you want it to be a total loss

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » insurance help 23 database queries in 0.0096660 seconds