corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » trading in games at gamestation

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author trading in games at gamestation
corsaboi2005

User status: Offline
18th Sep 04 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ivw got a few old psone games and stuff i would not mind trading in. But i am not sure how much gamestation offer you for psone games, mine are in good working condition with average boxes. Ive got about 9 in total. 1 Dvd i dont want and a few old pc games like quake and sega rally 2 which they trade in aswell dont they. Does anyone have an idea of how much they will give ya if you trade these in.

[Edited on 18-09-2004 by corsaboi2005]
shano

18th Sep 04 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dunno, but they take alot ov money off if the games are scratched coz they send em off to get reconditioned, plus ps1 games are worth jack shite now
Sims

tbh they will give you less than what they will sell them for. Which probably won't be alot.

Did hear on the radio on way to work about getting 1 brand new game for trading in 5 old ones. Not sure if it was gamestation but sounded like a good deal.
fran_lupo

my bro used to work there, they can be traded in for anything up to a tenner, but they only take pc games in the dvd boxes
Demo

18th Sep 04 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gamestation take the piss big time. youd be better off sticking it on ebay
Simon

18th Sep 04 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsaboi2005
yeah i think that was game, but i think they have to be certain games.

My Pc Games are like Quake, Daytona Usa, Viper Racing, M25 Racer, Sega Rally 2 And TestDrive 4/castrol Honda Superbikes. Id probably be happy getting £7 or £8 for all these pc games really.

i doubt youll get that, i went somewhere that offered me £4 for Black and White PC game, and the same for max payne. they give you nothing
dj_mikey_k

18th Sep 04 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all PSone games rarley make the four pound barrier, sum that reach higher prices are, FF anthology FF orgins, Rebel Assault 2, Disc World, most game tho are just worth £1 cash or 50p, i wud say generally trade is normally priced at £2

NES/SNES/N64 games are normally worth more in boxes and with instruction books, For example a boxed Secret Of Mana On SNES is worth bout £45 on trade and £35 Cash
dj_mikey_k

18th Sep 04 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Streering wheels and pedels are also a NO NO, they won't trade em in,
leeshez

18th Sep 04 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A Curly Whirly with a can of Dr Pepper
chanel

18th Sep 04 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i used to work at gamestation - the best thing to do is just take em in and find out. cuz it all depends on condition of games and how many copies of the games they have already.

i.e - if they have 8 copies of wut you are selling - more and likely youll get jack shit for it - whereas if they dont have acopy or only have one they will be willing to pay more for wut you got.

hope this helps

Shelly
Premium Member

18th Sep 04 at 21:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mikey is an assistant manager i think
Greg_M

18th Sep 04 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gamestation suck big time. but PS1 games wount make hardly any money on anyway. if youve got PS2/Xbox/cube/GBA games take them into GAME and get a full price game for free with 5 traded games.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » trading in games at gamestation 23 database queries in 0.0142570 seconds