corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Opinions On ICE Setup Please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Opinions On ICE Setup Please
Mike2k111

User status: Offline
19th Sep 04 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not to keen on a sub at the moe as i want to try and keep the car practical so i think im goin to go for a pair of Infinity Reference 9603i 100W RMS 6x9s, A pair of Infinity 6000cs 90W RMS front components and going to fix them up to a decent 4-channel amp, does all that sound ok? or any suggestions?
Mo

19th Sep 04 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you'll still need a sub for bass. IMO u just get components for the back instead of the 6x9's and put in a sub
AdiSRI

20th Sep 04 at 07:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you could try those VIBE 6x9 subs they do, ive heard good things about them which surprised me.
Dom

20th Sep 04 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh, a decent quality set of 6x9s amped will sound pretty good , if going down that road

Only other way would be to get a pair of 6-8" sub, like a JL, and pop them somewhere

but back to topic, yea sounds like a good setup...wont offer loads of bass, but if setup right, will offer a good all round sound
EarlofBarnet

24th Sep 04 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got the Vibe SR69 6x9 speakers and they are very bassy. I recon a set of those and a set of components in the front and you'll be fairly happy with the results. If not just get components in the front and a sub in the back (keeping standard rear speakers). This will give the people in the front of the car a quality sound and any passengers in the rear will atleast get some overall sound. A sub can easily be dis-connected by just putting jack plugs on teh sub wires, then it can be removed and reinstalled in a couple of seconds. Job sorted!

New Poll