corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Exhaust what to do ??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Exhaust what to do ??
J4CKO

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 04 at 08:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My car is so fcuking low to the floor that on saturday nite i smashed it of a drain cover and its now blowing like fook !!
So im taking it in on saturday to Powerflow as it is a full system of theres to be fixed so it wont blow anymore !!

However it also needs a hole chopping out of the back bumber and the whole exhaust moving up as it is catching of the chassis and its really annoying !!!!

I was thinking though of having a pipe from the middle section to the tail pipe wiv no back box to make it sound different and for a change really !!!

For the pipe exhaust to be re welded bk up and re hung shud be no more than 40 quid !!!

What do u think i should do ????? Im well known i n Darlo for me loud exhausts !!! i want to carry on to be know that well !! me last exhaust was 13.5 inch by 3.5 inch !!
jamesw

22nd Sep 04 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill never forget the first time i heard ur zaust in clevo center was frightening think you should keep it loud.

JW
J4CKO

23rd Sep 04 at 08:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

decided im keeping it quiet and nice as ther eis a new law in place now were as if ure exhaust is to loud they can take the car of u !!!
cabric_corsa

23rd Sep 04 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck quiet!!!
cabric_corsa

23rd Sep 04 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shit ment to be logged in as 306corsa at a mates house
J4CKO

24th Sep 04 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

getting the exhaust fixed 2mora !!!! wooooooohoooooooooooo sound like a fooking bus at the moment !!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Exhaust what to do ?? 24 database queries in 0.0091221 seconds