corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » fucking colleges

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fucking colleges
corsaboi2005

User status: Offline
24th Sep 04 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bloody fucking colleges, phoned up on monday to go on a course. Got a reply this morning when i was out to say they would ring this evening, and what do they do not fcuking ring up, i have waited fcukign ages and no reply this evening yet, fcukign wankers what a set of timewasters.
MarkM

24th Sep 04 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ring them back?
Shelly
Premium Member

24th Sep 04 at 20:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I work in a college in an office. Believe me most of the time tutors are just busy. I'm sure they will get back to you when they can
Robin
Premium Member

24th Sep 04 at 20:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've been to 3 colleges (northampton, moulton, and corby), and agree with shelly, its a mission trying to find a tutor when you have a free session, they are always well busy, just keep ringing.

if you really wanna get on the course, hassle them, cos at the end of the day, they dont need you, you need them.

just ring loads, keep hassling, and you'll get somewhere.

aint that right shelly?

what course is it, and where?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » fucking colleges 23 database queries in 0.1213510 seconds