corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Apparently the british hostage is.......... (updated)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Apparently the british hostage is.......... (updated)
Shelly
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Sep 04 at 15:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm unhealthy/unfit but give me the choice between burger or a salad (same cost) id have the salad... and i love fruit
3CorsaMeal

29th Sep 04 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
... and i love fruit

wanna sample my plums?
Shelly
Premium Member

29th Sep 04 at 15:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are they victoria?
3CorsaMeal

29th Sep 04 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not 100% sure, they look wrinkled so must be of age
Shelly
Premium Member

29th Sep 04 at 15:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have they gone past ripe?
SetH

29th Sep 04 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i'm unhealthy/unfit but give me the choice between burger or a salad (same cost) id have the salad... and i love c0cks

3CorsaMeal

29th Sep 04 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

think u need to squeeze em to tell
CraigyG

29th Sep 04 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kenneth Bigley Video Shows Ken Bigley In an Iron Cage Bigley Threatened With Beheading By al-Tawhid and al-Jihad Group

British captive Kenneth Bigley appeared in a videotape broadcast on Aljazeera on Wednesday, pleading with Prime Minister Tony Blair to meet the demands of his captors to release women prisoners in Iraq.

The tape showed Bigley squatting down in an iron cage and dressed in an orange jumpsuit of the sort worn by Muslims detained at Guantanamo Bay.

Although his comments were not audible, Aljazeera quoted him as saying: "Tony Blair is a liar - he doesn't care about me. I am just one person. My captors don't want to kill me."

According to Aljazeera, Bigley also accused Blair of not conducting any negotiations to free him, and urged the prime minister to work to release Iraqi women prisoners to save his life.

Beheadings

The British engineer, who was kidnapped in Baghdad nearly two weeks ago, was shown with a metal chain wrapped around his neck and binding his hands and feet. He appeared haggard and distraught.

A black banner bearing the name of his captors, the al-Tawhid and al-Jihad Group, was posted above the cage.

The group, which is allegedly led by Jordanian fighter Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, has already beheaded two American hostages who were seized along with the Briton. The group has released several beheading videos.

The group has said Bigley will be next if its demands are not met. However, it has not set a deadline.

Bigley last appeared in a videotape on 22 September pleading with Blair to save his life.
Shelly
Premium Member

29th Sep 04 at 15:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
quote:

think u need to squeeze em to tell

i bet they feel all crinkley
kerzo

29th Sep 04 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Craig-CorsaGSI
Kenneth Bigley Video Shows Ken Bigley In an Iron Cage Bigley Threatened With Beheading By al-Tawhid and al-Jihad Group

British captive Kenneth Bigley appeared in a videotape broadcast on Aljazeera on Wednesday, pleading with Prime Minister Tony Blair to meet the demands of his captors to release women prisoners in Iraq.

The tape showed Bigley squatting down in an iron cage and dressed in an orange jumpsuit of the sort worn by Muslims detained at Guantanamo Bay.

Although his comments were not audible, Aljazeera quoted him as saying: "Tony Blair is a liar - he doesn't care about me. I am just one person. My captors don't want to kill me."

According to Aljazeera, Bigley also accused Blair of not conducting any negotiations to free him, and urged the prime minister to work to release Iraqi women prisoners to save his life.

Beheadings

The British engineer, who was kidnapped in Baghdad nearly two weeks ago, was shown with a metal chain wrapped around his neck and binding his hands and feet. He appeared haggard and distraught.

A black banner bearing the name of his captors, the al-Tawhid and al-Jihad Group, was posted above the cage.

The group, which is allegedly led by Jordanian fighter Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, has already beheaded two American hostages who were seized along with the Briton. The group has released several beheading videos.

The group has said Bigley will be next if its demands are not met. However, it has not set a deadline.

Bigley last appeared in a videotape on 22 September pleading with Blair to save his life.

its a shite situation but under no circumstances should they release the prisoners, as someone said before in the thread, if they get their way they wont stop kidnapping as they know it works.......put it like this, one guy dead or a couple of hundred, do the maths

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Apparently the british hostage is.......... (updated) 23 database queries in 0.0102570 seconds