corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » heeed ache

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author heeed ache
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Oct 04 at 12:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got a pounder, went out last night, somehow managed to blag it into every pub and club without id, even when they asked, my lift home drove off in a stress, 3 mates got chucked out of a club

and me and my mated strangely, got locked in in 4 pubs, but i cant work that out....

but my head hurts
Icy

2nd Oct 04 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

leeshez

2nd Oct 04 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Robin
Premium Member

2nd Oct 04 at 17:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i seriously have no idea how we managed to get locked in in four seperate pubs

and someone said on the radio earlier "no kebab houses in the uk are open after 1 o clock"

thats bollox, the one i went to was open at half 2, and people were queuing up outside

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » heeed ache 23 database queries in 0.0868580 seconds