corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What a great start....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What a great start....
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
4th Oct 04 at 08:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had my first lecture at uni today at 9am, had an email 2 days ago saying there had been a room change, and i remembered that there had been, but i went to the original room by accident cos i thought it had been changed TO there not FROM there, meaning i just missed my first ever lecture at uni!
Jamie

4th Oct 04 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go to pub.
drunkenfool

4th Oct 04 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it gets worse!! Just went to my second lecture and there was no1 there!! Came home, double checked timetable - room is right, time is right. Checked my email, the lesson changes time with effect from NEXT monday so i got no idea where everyone is! I think i might actually just go down the pub cos im pissed off now
Demo

4th Oct 04 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

uni = pub
Jamie

4th Oct 04 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I've got lunch 12.45-1.30 so pub
broster
Premium Member

4th Oct 04 at 11:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

uni pah spent the first year in the pub, failed a few exams tho resat them and passed, then second year i worked hard as i didnt get to enjoy my summer what with doing resits etc, this summer i had fun with no resits, now in 3rd year with the frame of mind to do very well!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What a great start.... 23 database queries in 0.0101860 seconds