corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Ford Sport/Street KA K&N Panel Filter

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ford Sport/Street KA K&N Panel Filter
364hpCorsaB
Banned

User status: Offline
9th Oct 04 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brand new in box K&N Panel Filter, never opened, never fitted. Its for the 1.6 duratec engine in the Sport Ka and Street Ka. Adds a bit of induction volume and a few hp from the fact the standard paper filter is so restrictive.

I think they are £38 new, well thats what I paid for it from Demon Tweeks and Im selling it for £25, the reason being is we bought 2 - yeah great communication between me and missus on my part! Anyway one is on the car, the other one is for sale that we ended up with.

PM me if you want it or know someone that might.

James

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Ford Sport/Street KA K&N Panel Filter 25 database queries in 0.0071509 seconds