corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » GOT MY MONEY BACK AFTER PVD WENT BUST...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GOT MY MONEY BACK AFTER PVD WENT BUST...
antonitros

User status: Offline
   10th Oct 04 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just wana say thanks to all the people who pointed me in the right direction on my earlier thread about PVD going bust.
I ordered lights in april £147, PVD took money then went bust, i got no lights so contacted bank.
They told me they needed evidence to prove that PVD were bust so i sent them SEPTs issue of TOTAL VAUXHALL, in recieving the magazine they have refunded the money in full at last. - PROBLEM SOLVED thanks
mwg

10th Oct 04 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got my money back aswell as I did the transaction on my credit card the credit card company repaid the money out of their own pocket. got all £947 back took me 6 months to get the money back tho
Adam-D

10th Oct 04 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

glad some ppl are getting it back

New Poll