corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » OMFG - DONT LOOK IF YOU DONT LIKE BLOOD

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author OMFG - DONT LOOK IF YOU DONT LIKE BLOOD
ultra_corsa

User status: Offline
16th Oct 04 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tattoo's 1 thing but fooook that 4 a laff!!!
Ian
Site Administrator

16th Oct 04 at 13:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The people who feel this isn't completely normal are clearly not going to win over.

I'm just worried, he said he was doing it for his daughter and I don' think that rings true.

Spending some time with her watching her develop skills in life, watching her begin to walk, identify colours and shapes, begin to commicate - yeah.

Scaring the crap out of her by cutting himself up risking infection and generally looking abnormal, I'm not convinced.

He may do both, but I don't think the second one is for anyone other than himself.
DimDG

16th Oct 04 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
The people who feel this isn't completely normal are clearly not going to win over.

I'm just worried, he said he was doing it for his daughter and I don' think that rings true.

Spending some time with her watching her develop skills in life, watching her begin to walk, identify colours and shapes, begin to commicate - yeah.

Scaring the crap out of her by cutting himself up risking infection and generally looking abnormal, I'm not convinced.

He may do both, but I don't think the second one is for anyone other than himself.

I totally agree. This is abnormal and noone can convince me for the opposite. A sick mind doing sick things to draw peoples' attention for his "achievement", that's all he is.
Whatever, I cannot waste ony more of time speaking for a psycho...
kinkycorsa

16th Oct 04 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WHY?? I think this is rather sick and feel very sorry for his daughter and concerned for wot kind of up bringing she will have. I guess each to their own though, tatoo wud have been more appropriate imho
eightball

16th Oct 04 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the guy has merely marked/decorated his body in celebration of his daughter's 1st birthday - it is entirely likely that it is just for his benefit. it is in no way a reflection of how he'll bring up his child - if anything she'll be less narrow minded than the status quo, and that is in no way a bad thing - ignorance is nothing to be proud of. if you choose to be part of the 'suit and tie' conformist machine, that is your choice, but i feel saddened to see someone berated over other peoples hang-ups. we must bear in mind though that a lot of people can't even decide which pants to wear without first doing a poll and obtaining the approval of a web forum.
Andrew

16th Oct 04 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have to agree with Ian on this one. The guy is a head case
Mark Petty

16th Oct 04 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He is a fucking nutter who wants to be center of attention
Graham

17th Oct 04 at 07:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Peugeot Nut
I have to agree with Ian on this one. The guy is a head case

no your the head case fuk nut
people say " o a tattoo would of been better" how exactly?
in both ways he's scaring his body, this was his choice to be different and to stand out in the crowd of sheeps. me, eightball, and ed might not win you over but why dont you lot lightened up and check out www.bmezine.com
ed

17th Oct 04 at 08:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Perhaps it would have been beter for him to have gone and got full sleeving on both arms

[Edited on 17-10-2004 by 1800ed]
eightball

17th Oct 04 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 1800ed
Perhaps it would have been beter for him to have gone and got full sleeving on both arms

[Edited on 17-10-2004 by 1800ed]

damn straight ed!
mossy

17th Oct 04 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by eightball
the guy has merely marked/decorated his body in celebration of his daughter's 1st birthday - it is entirely likely that it is just for his benefit. it is in no way a reflection of how he'll bring up his child - if anything she'll be less narrow minded than the status quo, and that is in no way a bad thing - ignorance is nothing to be proud of. if you choose to be part of the 'suit and tie' conformist machine, that is your choice, but i feel saddened to see someone berated over other peoples hang-ups. we must bear in mind though that a lot of people can't even decide which pants to wear without first doing a poll and obtaining the approval of a web forum.

scott b

17th Oct 04 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bloody minging.
he belongs ina freak circus
Nath

17th Oct 04 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by eightball

PainZ

17th Oct 04 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look what else this guy does

http://forums.ehacked.com/showthread.php?t=1093
sassyminx

17th Oct 04 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by PainZ

i very nearly regurgitated my slightly underdone dippy eggs

i got to the blood before looking away

thats really freaky

kinkycorsa

17th Oct 04 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by PainZ

but WHY??? I just dont get it. This also reminds me of The Cell, where that bloke hangs from the ceiling - jsut plain weird imo
sassyminx

17th Oct 04 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its very scary to see someone do things like that yet have a small child. i personally think that my children would have nightmares if they were subjected to seeeing that sort of thing

its not normal and its very unusual behaviour
Cavey

17th Oct 04 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not normal admittedly, but it's his choice, and it may be weird for people to concieve him having a kid and raising it properly, but there are a lot worse people in the world and their kids grow up fine.

I don't think it'll have any relevance on how well his kid is brought up.

He did it to show his love for his daughter basically, respect to him, even if it is a tad extreme
Sims

17th Oct 04 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck man. why did i look at that. I fooking hate blood. I hate watching casulty and that is just plain fooking sick

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » OMFG - DONT LOOK IF YOU DONT LIKE BLOOD 23 database queries in 0.0127449 seconds