corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » new dog

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author new dog
Kerry

User status: Offline
16th Oct 04 at 06:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have had 3 puppies now and all of them started in puppy cages. its the best place to leave them when your not in the house in my opinion and its for thier own safety aswell. if u know how excited puppys get you will know they knock things over ect.....

i would rather come home to a puppy in a cage than a dead one

also dogs dont mess in there own bed, our puppy doesnt mess in the night at all when he is in there.....

need i say anymore?

oh and as for the whining we had 2 weeks of sleepless nights and he was close to going to the knackers yard but he soon got used to it. try going out for half an hour couple of times a day and leavin him in there that way he will get used to it and it wont upset you hearing him crying

p.s just remembered its a she sorry

[Edited on 16-10-2004 by Kerry]
Jamie

16th Oct 04 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As said just be firm and NEVER give in, the dog will only think its better than you and can push you around.

My dog (now 5) still tries it on sometimes if he doesnt get his way, but once told he'll do it.

Bloody german shepards.
Carly

16th Oct 04 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my german shepherds a bit of a wus,cries when shes nothing better to do!
when we first got her as a pup,my dad spent ages making her a pen,and she jumped straight out of it! we just left her in the kitchen at night,she cried a bit at first,but they get used to it

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » new dog 23 database queries in 0.0083120 seconds