corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Question about a pug

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Question about a pug
corsa.dan

User status: Offline
15th Oct 04 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate has a pug 106 but we can not figure how to run the amp and power cables through the car can anyone help.

Dan
Mase
Premium Member

15th Oct 04 at 17:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've fitted an amp 2 a saxo before, id'a thought it would have been the same. On the saxo there was a large grommet under the brake master cylinder thing, an it comes out just above the carpet, under the glovebox. u then run it down the car by lifting the door seal, and getting a flat blade screw driver and taking off the carpet grippers, and the carpet should come up enough so u can route the cables !!!

Mase
Mikorsa16v

15th Oct 04 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had to drill a hole in my 206 and put a grommet in
Jamie

15th Oct 04 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On my Coupe I ran the power wire from the drivers side engine bay (where battery is) and just followed the wires that are there standard through the grommet
scott b

15th Oct 04 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look for a gromet in the bulkhead or where other wires go through and then push the wires under the trim.

RUN THE POWER CABLES ON 1 SIDE OF THE CAR AND PHONO LEADS ON THE OTHER SIDE.

stops interference

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Question about a pug 24 database queries in 0.0119009 seconds