corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » anybody with sonyericson k700i help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author anybody with sonyericson k700i help
stubbsy

User status: Offline
18th Oct 04 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi
i got one of these last week and im impressed, but when i send txt messages they keep being sent as picture messages. when i go to txt i have to click in the more bit and then add txt. but on the first screen that comes up i cannot type anything. any one any ideas???????
ainsley_brader

18th Oct 04 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seem to have loads of problems with these might be worth ringing where you got it from and see if there are software updates available! (there are)
Dave1682

18th Oct 04 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When I go to "Write New" on the messages menu, I have to chose whether I want to send a Picture msg, txt msg or MMS postcard.

What network are you on i.e. - is it a Vodafone branded handset?

The reason I ask is because Vodafone/02/T-Mobile etc upload their own software onto the handset, which changes the menu's and all sorts. It may have changed your shortcuts and stuff too, which is why you always end up writing picture messages and not txt's.
stubbsy

18th Oct 04 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im on orange. i click on the message picture, then it puts me onto a menu where the first 1 is write new. after that i get a screen as if im meant to write there, but it wont let me and so i have to click on more, txt and then it lets me write
Jambo

18th Oct 04 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you didnt do your sim updates properly mate.

I work for orange, ring customer services, on 150 and ask them to re-send your sim updates, there should be 3-4 messages, read them delete them and turn ya fone off.

When you turn it on it should be all good to go
Dave1682

18th Oct 04 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jambo, do you know if the orange branded handsets let you play mp3's as ringtones?

Vodafone branded ones don't But apparently they're bringing out a maintenance release soon that'll fix it.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » anybody with sonyericson k700i help 23 database queries in 0.0071859 seconds