corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Components fitting

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Components fitting
AdiSRI

User status: Offline
18th Oct 04 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want to get more bass/volume from my comps and im wondering if putting the mids into a sealed enclosure in the front door would be a good idea??

Would it not work along the same lines as a boxed sub, increasing powerhandling and control with the mid sealed this way as opposed to having the entire door as air space...

Are components designed to be able to run like this?
Dom

18th Oct 04 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would be cool that, especially like you said that you will have alot of control of the sound

But i have a feeling that comps arnt suppose to be used in boxes - then again the car door acts like one (well a midly ported box), so im
might be worth contacting focal etc mate and see what they say - considering they dont list box sizes with their comps infomation
Richie

19th Oct 04 at 08:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im sure Corb put a set of focals into a set of custom made sealed pods...... u2u him and ask him how it went

New Poll