corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » CITYLINK ARE A BUNCH OF A**EHOLE W**KSTAINING B***ARDS

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CITYLINK ARE A BUNCH OF A**EHOLE W**KSTAINING B***ARDS
Richie

User status: Offline
19th Oct 04 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was supposed to have a delivery today, was my little bro's birthday presents from everybody, phoned them at 10am to make sure it would be here, they said yes. Phoned em at 2pm, they said driver was lost, so gave them spot on directions. Come half 5, still no sign of the parcel.

Phone them at half 5, no one answering. Kept ringing and got through at 10 to 6, only to be told that the driver is back at the depot.

BUNCH OF FUCKING WANKERS. Ruined my little bro's bday
Nismo

19th Oct 04 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Parcel force or citylink

Ally seems to have issues with Parcelforce
Richie

19th Oct 04 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes ally's stuff was with parcelforce, we've got that stuff now. I went to the address it was supposed to have been delivered too and they didnt have it, so parcelforce got it and my brother went and met him a mile away cos he still couldnt find our fucking address

But citylink have fucked up my bro's stuff
leeshez

19th Oct 04 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

City link have deliverd for me in the past and thay have been ok.
Im getting a new phone deliverd some time in the morning i hope they are on time
dave17

19th Oct 04 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

city link have been fine for me, i posted a bumper to falkirk and it arrived there next day
Mav 3000

19th Oct 04 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate CityLink. twice I've been down to their depot cos they need a signature even though everyone in my house it out working - there not flexible at all.

Useless company, the phones constantly engaged after 5pm and the service is awful. Why they can't leave it with a neighbour or anytihng is beyond me.
Richie

19th Oct 04 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have no neighbours, but they change drivers so fucking often and most of em cant even find us or dont even bother to attempt to find us. If its not with me by 10am tomorrow im going down the depot to kill.
Ally

20th Oct 04 at 07:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We phoned them this morning and have told Richie to call @ 12o'clock for a delivery time.

Should of let me speak to them, its their fault so it should arrive before 12! we shouldnt be chasing them, they should be apologising to us!

We tell EVERY courier we have to call us for directions because we know they wont be able to find us!!!!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » CITYLINK ARE A BUNCH OF A**EHOLE W**KSTAINING B***ARDS 23 database queries in 0.1414700 seconds