corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa C kits

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C kits
Graeme
Premium Member

User status: Offline
25th Oct 04 at 23:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i want to just get a front splitter, sideskirts and a rear spliter thing cos i cant afford much else but was wondering wot u guys think is the best to go for and have u got any pics of wot would be good on a breeze blue car!

cheers

p.s. also if u know any places were i can get these parts for as cheap as possible, would be great!
Scandalous

26th Oct 04 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

www.regal-shop.co.uk..look there mate..also log on to www.corsa-c.co.uk, lots of pics on there, including my own car, a few lads on there have some nice Breeze blue C's.
Red_SXi

26th Oct 04 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you want Irmscher mate i can do a deal on supply spraying and fitting. U2U me

New Poll