corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » MP3 Players

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MP3 Players
Munchie

User status: Offline
30th Oct 04 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

www.ebuyer.com is the cheapest for memory cards....256mb mmc (for 6230) is like £20 now
Sam
Premium Member

31st Oct 04 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I put some MP3 files on my MMC card last night and listened to them through my headphones, sound quality is absolutely spot on (although it sounds shit when played on loudspeaker but that's pretty obvious).

I am thinking of getting a 1Gb memory card for my phone, there is a web site called http://www.mobymemory.com that sells it for my phone for £79.99.

Not sure if there are cheaper companies around, but it's the cheapest I've seen so far on the net?

I know I will probably cane my battery power, but at least I won't have to carry any extra things when I'm on the move to listen to my MP3s as it'll all be stored on the MMC card on my phone, plus I can use MP3s as ring tones too!
Sam
Premium Member

31st Oct 04 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Plus I think spending £80 is better than spending about £200 just for the convenience of listening to MP3s on the move!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » MP3 Players 23 database queries in 0.0066121 seconds