corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » any one got any help for me looking to get more mid range power from corsa gsi

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author any one got any help for me looking to get more mid range power from corsa gsi
johno2004

User status: Offline
30th Oct 04 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know about the various manifolds and hear that the mantzel and velos give most power in top rpm rannge but looking for more grunt lower down.Alredy have it chipped and de cat fitted with piper stainless system. any help appreciated.
broster
Premium Member

30th Oct 04 at 20:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get the lexmaul inlet manifold then dude
miles

31st Oct 04 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The mantzel gives loads of power all over, its a myth that its all top end.

Didn't we decide this when someone posted their lexmaul RR graph?

[Edited on 31-10-2004 by miles]
broster
Premium Member

31st Oct 04 at 10:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i posted up my graph but noone has posted a manzel one up to my knowledge.

New Poll