corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » bastards

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bastards
langey

User status: Offline
   1st Nov 04 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some cunt has keyed all down the side of my car

the wing, the door and the rear end of the car,

why the fuck cant people leave things alone, why the fuck do they have to wreak/break/rob other peoples stuff?

i'd love to find out who done it, i know i wont, but if i found them i'd get a hammer and smash everybone in there hands. then do what someone posted up in here the other week about there mate making them dig a trench and lie in it then start filling it up

Matt H

1st Nov 04 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

trick or treaters maybe? happened to my mums car on halloween 2 years ago
Ben
Banned

1st Nov 04 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a twat who had a prob with me through a brick at my dads brand new discovery , £200 for the car sorting and £150 for the lad sorting .

he come out the worst in the end!

langey

1st Nov 04 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by matt h

trick or treaters maybe? happened to my mums car on halloween 2 years ago

i dont think so, my car was parked up the side of the house all last nite,m and there is a garage on the other side and then our house, so no one can get up the side, its a tight squeese to get in and out the car.

it might have been done outside work today, but then again it might have been done on friday when i seen some lads lookin round my car.

i never look at the passanger side of the car, its only today when i walked the shop on my dinner that i walked past the passanger side and noticed it.
Andrew

1st Nov 04 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Little cunts I'm just fed up with it all now. My Pug gets a dented wing, Saxo gets a dent in the rear quarter, dads car gets a dented door and so it will keep going on...

CorsaChris12

1st Nov 04 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My dad got 2 of his sabb wheels slached £150 each shocking really

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » bastards 23 database queries in 0.2295310 seconds