corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Euro Corsa Advice

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Euro Corsa Advice
arf_SRi

User status: Offline
2nd Nov 04 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey peeps, need a lil help here. Got me a black SRi in mint condition a couple weeks ago, got the modifying bug as usual and need to do it up. im thinkin of goin euro style but cant really find any decent sites for alloys, i want deep dish 15's, not gonna go proper euro cos people will laugh and speed bumps will hurt my car!

anyone got any good sites for euro style alloys or could point me in the right direction? oh yeh and also need a site for suspension related stuff cos i want a 60 mm drop at least since im runnin ickle alloys.

cheers
Tom_1.216v

2nd Nov 04 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heres one its the best i could find, the wheels package page used to work but don't know more. i was gonna get some but picked up some cheap wheels of ebay.
http://www.styledynamix.co.uk/

im gettin my suspenion fitted sat 14th i got a -60mm gmax. and i'm on 15's aswell.

hope this helps mate
3CorsaMeal

2nd Nov 04 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its quite hard to acheive the full euro look over in UK due to MOT laws etc, u can't have the wheels prutunding the wheel arch
arf_SRi

2nd Nov 04 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer i know bout the arches, the full euro look is nice tho, bit of a bummer as i reckon it could really take off, thanks for the website as well mate helped me out alot, still indecisive of whether to go for like a smooth 5 spoke or a multispoke design, need piccies but all the euros have the same wheels lol

btw anyone know where i can get hold of some post 97 bumpers, i wanna get em fully sprayed black to match, cos i reckon it would look kick arse with some polished rims. anyone got pics?

frenchcorsa@work

2nd Nov 04 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for pics of euro corsas go to my website: http://www.frenchcorsa.fotopic.net
for alloys use google : schmidt,RH,steffan,PLS,powertec,etc, etc
myke

2nd Nov 04 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
its quite hard to acheive the full euro look over in UK due to MOT laws etc, u can't have the wheels prutunding the wheel arch

thought the tyre shoulder had to be within the arch? hence why they have skinny tyres stretched right out over wide wheels/
frenchcorsa@work

2nd Nov 04 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think tyres are stretched due to MOT laws, it's just nicer like that!...
we have the same law over here: the wheel must be within the arch...but you swap your deep dish alloys for MOT time and it's ok lol

New Poll