corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » pulled by unmarked car - Luke you will know this guy

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author pulled by unmarked car - Luke you will know this guy
purple_corsa_gls

User status: Offline
5th Nov 04 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Claire G
I got pulled over by an unmarked civic spoirt today. Pissed me off because he was driving like a complete cock, breaking the speed limit cinsiderably (70 zone) kept speeding up and slowing down infront of me so i overtook (just to get out of the way of his dangerous driving.) He pulled me over for speeding. Didn't do anything in the end just told me off but I'm in the middle of writing a letter to the chief cunstable. Its not even as though I had done anything to warrent being caught untill he turned into a tosser

Constable. you may piss him off if you spell his name wrong
langey

5th Nov 04 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I got pulled over by an unmarked civic spoirt today. Pissed me off because he was driving like a complete cock, breaking the speed limit cinsiderably (70 zone) kept speeding up and slowing down infront of me so i overtook (just to get out of the way of his dangerous driving.) He pulled me over for speeding. Didn't do anything in the end just told me off but I'm in the middle of writing a letter to the chief cunstable. Its not even as though I had done anything to warrent being caught untill he turned into a tosser

maybe he wanted a closer look at you
Claire

5th Nov 04 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by purple_corsa_gls
quote:

Constable. you may piss him off if you spell his name wrong

typo - was typing fast, but I may spell it that way anyway if it will piss him off
langey

5th Nov 04 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or spell it cuntstable
BlueCorsa

5th Nov 04 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by langey
or spell it cuntstable

or cuntstubble even...
RichSxi

6th Nov 04 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was once on the M62 coming back from manchester airport - had dropped my folks off... when i was just crusing down the road - was in my blacked out corsa Sxi. and this - funnily enough Vectra pulled up next to me - so i just put my foot down - not doing stupid speeds tho... and the vectra caught up to me - and stuck to my side like shit to a shovel - then i slowed down and sped up - still fucking stuck to my side - so i looked over at him and the driver just pointed to his numbers on his shoulder - meaning he was a copper!
Ian
Site Administrator

7th Nov 04 at 00:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm fairly sure unmarked cars may not pull you, they should call for marked assitance.

Assuming you've been stopped in the appropriate manner they can prosecute without gun, video etc., statement alone is sufficient.

[Edited on 07-11-2004 by Ian]
SetH

User status: Online
7th Nov 04 at 00:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but if the policemen is on his own, its his word against yours?
Ian
Site Administrator

7th Nov 04 at 00:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep, which is sufficient.
SetH

User status: Online
7th Nov 04 at 01:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OMG thats sooo wrong, if i didnt like you he coudl bullshit.
Ian
Site Administrator

7th Nov 04 at 01:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Indeed
Andy Stocker

7th Nov 04 at 08:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I accelerated to 30 along Southend seafront too quickly for the polices liking one time in the Skyline & they pulled me over & breathalized me
Cybermonkey

7th Nov 04 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wouldnt stop for any plain car, only marked police cars with full colour and sirens.
mk4_astra

7th Nov 04 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

next time dial 999 and say some physco in a vectra is trying to kidnap you
Scott M

7th Nov 04 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tis true that unmarked police cars are not allowed to stop you.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » pulled by unmarked car - Luke you will know this guy 23 database queries in 0.1334989 seconds