corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » A question for you women

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author A question for you women
Danny P

User status: Offline
   7th Nov 04 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why are you constantly moaning as to the way you look??

Pisses me off now end
Dom

7th Nov 04 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

another one -
one do women moan about people not liking them?
"she doesnt like me. No one liked me at school. No one likes me period"....who gives a fook, get some balls bitch and carry on your life

[Edited on 07-11-2004 by VisibleMan]
T1NK

7th Nov 04 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont moan, lifes 2 short
dirtymagician

7th Nov 04 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lee Evans : Getting lost is the worst thing in the world, especially if you're with your wife. That's the nightmare. If you get lost with your wife you know it's gonna be a nightmare. Because you know when you hand your wife the map and you except her to turn into the Lumbard ralley with the helmet and goggles going "Go! Go! Go! Left, right, straight ahead!" But they don't, you hand your wife the map and she'll go "Where are we now?" "That's why I gave you the fucking map!" "All right, all right! You got us lost! Christopher fucking Columbus!" They then go "Oh look they have a Woolworths!"

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » A question for you women 23 database queries in 0.0089419 seconds