corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » What Next?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What Next?
NOS

User status: Offline
   12th Nov 04 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi ppl, I'm new here but I decided you lot where the ppl 2 ask 2 get a gud answer 4 this question!
I have a Corsa B 1.2 16V, its got a Pipercross Viper and I've removed the cat and the mid box. What the nxt step 2 makin it quicker? (Short of changin the engine!)
3CorsaMeal

12th Nov 04 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh, its never gonna be quick, maybe nippy, but u'll be wasting money.

good things come to those who wait
Joff

12th Nov 04 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best thing you can honestly do to improve the performance of your car is to fit a bigger engine.

Luckily for you, I have a 1.6 engine for sale - you can even keep the Viper as it will fit straight on with the X16XE!!!
An engine doesn't have to cost the earth (eg, mine is cheap as chips) so DO IT
NOS

12th Nov 04 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Funny I thought u's tell me that! Just saw ur engine in classifieds, is it a tappet noise or any idea whats wrong with it?

[Edited on 12-11-2004 by NOS]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » What Next? 24 database queries in 0.2512000 seconds