corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » fitting my gsi spoiler....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fitting my gsi spoiler....
mjw_2k2

User status: Offline
17th Nov 04 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yesterday my body kit arrived, and i spent an hour unpacking everythin, i have got a panique 2 rear, sideskirts and a gsi spoiler, im still waiting for the panique front off karnage corsa,

anyways i fitted the spoiler yesterday and boy did i have fun! the idea of drilling holes into my boot wasnt fun! got the drill out and used the template to drill one side, marked the other side but the template musta been upside down or something cos the holes on the other side were miles off!! so i had to put the bolts into the spoiler and guess where to put the holes!, finally got it fitted securely after 2 hours of fiddling! pics up soon folks

who else has attempted this? what problems did u have?
broster
Premium Member

17th Nov 04 at 13:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i removed mine and refitted it, did you bond the top endge down? if not it will lift up and look poo
3CorsaMeal

17th Nov 04 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tried taking a factory one off and it took a while, they use lots of bonding
mjw_2k2

17th Nov 04 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didnt use any bonding cos i wanna take it off again in 2 weeks and spray it properly, but its bolted down properly, i dont think it will ever start coming up?
burgess

17th Nov 04 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had no probs doing this to a 1.2 ls
took the black backing and drilled four holes and self taped that on then put some touch up paint on the end of the bolts on the spoiler carfully positioned it and pressed down on it to leave four dots on the lid to drill my holes!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » fitting my gsi spoiler.... 23 database queries in 0.0074799 seconds