corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » F/S - CORSA B - ABS PLASTIC SIDESKIRTS FOR SALE - IRMSCHER QUALITY - LOOK BETTER !

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author F/S - CORSA B - ABS PLASTIC SIDESKIRTS FOR SALE - IRMSCHER QUALITY - LOOK BETTER !
5doormodder

User status: Offline
18th Nov 04 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have for sale a pair of abs plastic corsa b sideskirts with fitting kit included. These skirts are top quality and are a really good fit like irmscher. The skirts are a little deeper than irmsher ones and have a nice shape to them rather than the boring flat irmscher ones. These look miles better and retail for 249.99 a pair.

They are on ebay ending soon and are only at £45.00 !!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=72208&item=7937040537&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

[Edited on 27-11-2004 by 5doormodder]

[Edited on 29-11-2004 by 5doormodder]
5doormodder

27th Nov 04 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Will_Sport

27th Nov 04 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pic of them on a car?
5doormodder

28th Nov 04 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I havent got a picture of them on the car, Im currently away from home so it wont be possible to get one im afraid. They do look really awesome though, they are kind like irmsher ones but much deeper and they have a nice shape to them rather than straight and boring like irmscher ones.
5doormodder

29th Nov 04 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
5doormodder

29th Nov 04 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt - again !
Calum1577

29th Nov 04 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where can i get them for the £250 that u say they RRP
5doormodder

30th Nov 04 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT im not sure because they are very rare sideskirts, I did find an online shop that sold them but i cant remember it now

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » F/S - CORSA B - ABS PLASTIC SIDESKIRTS FOR SALE - IRMSCHER QUALITY - LOOK BETTER ! 25 database queries in 0.1323011 seconds