corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Gearbox speedo transponder for corsa 'B'

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gearbox speedo transponder for corsa 'B'
Paul3313

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 04 at 09:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gearbox speedo transponder for corsa 'B' , essential part if you are fitting a set of electronic dials to a low spec corsa

mob number is 07742-467422 as i cant always get access to the net
AJBek

User status: Offline
24th Nov 04 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it is the one out of the 1.2 8V or diesel that will allow you to drive the electronic dials from a mechanical speedo then I am interested mate. I already have the hall effect sender, but it won't work with the F20 from the C20XE I am putting in. Must be from a late 1.2 8V or diesel however, the earlier ones like the astra digidash transponder won't work (they read half what they should)

[Edited on 24-11-2004 by AJBek]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Gearbox speedo transponder for corsa 'B' 25 database queries in 0.0078290 seconds